Friday, July 26, 2013

What is FLDisneyMamaOf2, the blog?

You are probably wondering what this whole blog is about. The quick answer is that it is about Disney, specifically families with young children going to Disney World. I have gathered much information from other online resources, documentaries, and of course, personal experience. I wanted to take these tips and tricks and share with other families. For  example, do you know about the Baby Care Centers in the parks? Did you know to pack a bathing suit when going to the parks so your little one can play in the water areas? These are the types of things I will be covering in future posts. 

I also want this blog to be interactive. If there is a specific topic you want to know more about or if there is something that you have questions about, please let me know and I will share what I can. 

My goal is to create a new post once a week. I will try my best but working full-time and chasing after a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old takes up most of my day. There may be times when I will be unable to post something new. Please check back frequently to see my new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment